From SECONDPROP we are aware of the provisions of current legislation, that is why we care and commit to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected in http://www. secondprop.com (hereinafter also Website).
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
IDENTITY OF THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
The controller of the personal data collected in http://www. secondprop.com is SECONDPROP, S.L., provided with NIF: B05405683. Your contact details are as follows: Address: C/ Lopez de Hoyos 7. 3º izquierda 28006, MADRID. E-mail: email@example.com
PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of the User’s personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency.
- Principle of limitation of purpose.
- Principle of data minimization.
- Principle of accuracy.
- Principle of limitation of the retention period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility.
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the uses we carry out or the rights available to you in relation to your data:
- In addition, you will also find information about each processing of your personal data as you interact with us.
These principles underscore our relationship with our customers through all the means we make available to them:
- Our website, www. secondprop.com
- Our SECONDPROP MobileApp.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, as the case may be, the following:
- Your identifying data (e.g. your first name, last name, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.);
- Your voice, in case of recordings of phone calls
- Economic and transactional information (e.g. your payment or card details).
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
- Business information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter), data about your tastes and preferences.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING FOR WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE INTENDED
The personal data are collected and managed by SECONDPROP in order to provide the service of assistance for the purchase and / or sale of the property, valuation of the same and to manage the contractual relationship with SECONDPROP. In addition, the data will be used for commercial purposes with the Users of the Web, periodically send electronic newsletters with news related to the activity of SECONDPROP and the sector of activity and make anonymous statistical reports regarding the activity of the Users on the Web.
In the event that you have contacted us to be interested in our real estate sales services but finally do not establish a contractual relationship with SECONDPROP,we will continue to try to help you sell your home so in that case, if you authorize it bychecking the box enabled to give your consent, we will send you information that may be of interest to you to achieve your goal.
Likewise, if you have contacted us to be interested in our real estate sales services but finally do not establish a contractual relationship with SECONDPROP,in case you give your consent by checkingthe box enabled for this purpose in the corresponding form through which your personal data is collected, We will use them to communicate them, not only to collaborating investment real estate companies in order to send you an offer to buy your home but also to companies of real estate portals with which we establish collaboration agreements so that they can help you in the sale of your home. To do this, they will in turn communicate your personal data to real estate companies that collaborate with them so that they can contact you to offer their services and facilitate you so that you can sell your home.
On the other hand, personal data will also be processed in order to manage the postponement of the requested payment, in cases where you do so, being necessary to analyze certain parameters and personal data that will be collected in the form generated for this purpose and prior clear and transparent information about the processing of data that SECONDPROP will perform.
For your part, in case you have contacted us to inform you of any housing published on www. secondPROP.com, we will use your personal data to provide you with the requested information and, if you authorize it by checking the box enabled for this purpose in the corresponding form, to send you commercial information of interest that may be referring to other homes that we publish on this website.
Likewise, in any case, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities typical of the social object of SECONDPROP S.L., as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
In the event that you agree to receive messages by WhatsApp, we will process your data to manage the query or request you make to us and the questions that arise from it by SECONDPROP,through WhatsApp. We inform you that we will simply process your personal data for the aforementioned purpose.
If you contact us through the “Work with us” section to register for a job offer or provide us with your resume we will use your personal data to manage your participation in the personnel selection processes that we carry out in SECONDPROP.
If you contact through the contact form, or press room we will use your personal data to manage the query or request you make to us while if you do so through the free advice form we will use them, in addition to managing your request, to send you commercial information of interest in case we have your consent.
With regard to the recordings of phone calls for the purpose described below, we inform you that we use your personal data to collect your consent and record your provision so that SECONDPROP communicates your personal identifying and contact details to companies of bank intermediation with which it establishes collaboration agreements so that they can contact you in order to help you and advise you in the search and obtaining of loans for the financing of your home.
In this sense, we inform you that in case you give your consent in the terms indicated, you have the right to withdraw it at any time although this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose(s) of the processing to which the personal data will be used; i.e. the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The legitimacy basis shall be indicated in each of the forms on which data is collected.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending commercial advertising and for the transfer of your personal data to collaborating investment real estate companies in order to make you a purchase offer and to companies of real estate portals to help you in the sale of your home is the consent obtained through a clear affirmative action (by checking the box(s) enabled for this purpose). You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it will be given. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
Whether you contact us through the “Work with us” section or through contact forms, press room or free advice, the basis that legitimizes the processing of your personal data is the consent you give when filling out the corresponding form.
As for the recording of telephone calls, the legal or legal basis that legitimizes the processing of your personal data is the consent you give in the recording to be made to you.
With regard to recordings of telephone calls for the purpose described above, the legal basis that legitimizes such processing of your personal data, especially voice, is that it is necessary for the satisfaction of legitimate interests of SECONDPROP in terms of having a means of proof of obtaining your consent for the transfer of your personal identification and contact data in the terms indicated.
Remember that when we ask you to provide your personal data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you choose not to provide us with such data, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Public Administrations and Public Finance
- Other suppliers with which it is necessary to have a relationship for the realization of contracted services, such as financial institutions, potential buyers interested in your home, collaborating companies (including, but not not too, investment real estate companies or real estate portal companies), power or gas companies, telephone companies, etc.
In some cases, the entities will act as processors of SECONDPROP and in others of treatments by legally obligated entities and / or whose treatment is necessary for the provision of the contracted service.
DATA TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We inform you that, if you agree to receive messages over WhatsApp, what is called data transfer to a third country will occur once this service is provided by WhatsApp Ireland Limited or any of its affiliates
This company, outside SecondPROP,acts as the processor although, despite being outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, the international transfer of data involved in itsuse has the appropriate guarantees referred to in Article 46.2(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission).
TIME LIMIT FOR THE RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Once registered on SECONDPROP’s own platforms and entered the data necessary for such operation, we will process them as long as you continue to maintain the status of Registered User, that is, as long as you do not decide to unsubscribe.
With regard to both our real estate services and the management of the deferral of payment, we will process your data for as long as necessary in relation to the corresponding purpose in each case and, if you are a customer, of the contract between the parties. We will not keep the personal data longer than necessary according to the contracted plan and subsequently, the legally required deadlines.
With regard to the sending of information that will help you sell and/or buy a property as well as the newsletters related to our activity that we send periodically, we will keep the data until you unsubscribe or unsubscribe.
If you contact us through the “Work with us” section to register for a job offer or provide us with your resume we will keep your personal data contained therein for a period of two years.
If you contact through the contact form, or press room we will keep your personal data for the period necessary to manage the query or request you make to us and, subsequently, for the periods necessary to comply with legal obligations while if you do so through the free advice form we will keep them for the same periods, although, in case you have given us your consent to send you commercial information of your interest we will keep them until revoke such consent.
As for the recording of telephone calls indicated above, we will keep your personal data and recording until you revoke the consent you give us for the purpose indicated being, in any case, a maximum period of 365 days unless it is necessary to keep them for longer for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which they will be kept or, where that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
SECRET AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
SECONDPROP undertakes to take the necessary technical and organizational measures, in such a way as to ensure the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data. However, because www. secondprop.com cannot guaranteethe unexpleableness of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others that fraudulently access personal data, SECONDPROP undertakes to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is accessible.
RIGHTS ARISING FROM THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User may exercise before the controller the following rights recognized in the GDPR:
- Right of access: it is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not SECONDPROP is processing his personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his specific personal data and the processing that SECONDPROP has carried out or performs, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or provided for therein.
- Right of rectification: it is the Right of the User to have his personal data modified that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to complete those that are incomplete.
- Right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”): is the Right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of his personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and the processing has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data have been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under the age of 14. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request to delete any link to such personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: it is the Right of the User to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when it challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; treatment is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the treatment.
- Right to data portability: in the event that the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: it is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of his personal data or to stop the processing of them by SECONDPROP.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: it is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of his/her personal data, including profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise his rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-SECONDPROP”specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accreditation of the representation. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced, by any other means valid in law that proves identity.
- Petition with the specific reasons of the request or information to which you want to access it.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document proving the request you make.
This request and any other accompanying documents may be sent to the following address and/or email address:
Mailing address: C/ Lopez de Hoyos 7. 3º izquierda 28006, MADRID
E-mail: hello @ secondprop.com
The user may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency to request the protection of their rights.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and in accordance with loPDGDD, we inform you that the personal data provided in the website forms will only be used for the purposes mentioned in each of them and will be kept only for the time strictly necessary.
For what purposes does SECONDPROP process your personal data?
We process your personal data for the purpose of studying the granting of the credit, as well as to manage a loan on your behalf. We inform you that, under no circumstances will automated decisions be made based on your profile.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will process the data for as long as necessary both to provide the service and to comply with the legal obligations arising therefrom.
What is the legitimacy to carry out the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy is that the processing of your personal data is that it is necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To financial institutions.
In addition, we also inform you that SECONDPROP works with several entities that provide you with a service that requires access to personal data, therefore these entities responsible for the processing of SECONDPROP and that, if necessary for the provision of the necessary service, will access your personal data.
What rights do you have as the data subject?
As the owner of your personal data, both on its own behalf and through a representative – legal or voluntary – you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, opposition, as well as the right to portability of your data.
To exercise them, you must contact us by email hello @ secondprop.com indicating in the Subject “Data Protection Rights” or, if you prefer, by mail to SECONDPROP at C/ Lopez de Hoyos 7. 3º izquierda 28006,Madrid, specifying which right you want to exercise and sending a photocopy of your ID.
Within a maximum period of 30 days – putting all our efforts and the means at our disposal to reduce that time to the maximum possible – from the moment we receive your request, you will get a response from us. If you do not agree, you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency to request the protection of rights.
How have we obtained your personal data?
The personal data we process in SECONDPROP has been collected in the form you filled out and through calls, emails and other documents necessary to provide the service to you.
The categories of data being processed are:
– Identifying data
– Employment data
– Academic and social data
– Economic, financial and insurance data
We inform you that no data are processed that the General Data Protection Regulation describes as “special categories of data” (health, religion, ideology, trade union membership, etc.).
You need to read and agree to the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as accept the processing of your personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to it in the manner, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
Last updated: May 17, 2021